Storing your stem cells has many Benefits:
- Cells are a 100% match to your child and can also treat other family members
- Cord Blood stem cells are the same stem cells as in Bone Marrow but give better match percentages and are less likely to have side effects like GvHD
- Transplants are carried out by the NHS, saving you tens of thousads of pounds
- Collection is risk-free and painless
- There have been over 1,000,000 transplants using stem cells to date
- The UK has the best and strictest regulation for storing stem cells
- Should someone in your family require treatment, cells will be sent out anywhere in the world within 72 hours. The alternative is waiting months for a bone marrow donor who may not even exist.